Brace yourselves...

Posted by Emily , Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:42 AM

To the three people who read my blog - get ready! We went to Wally World yesterday and I made two picture CDs with about 300 pictures on them, so I'll be blogging like crazy! Plus, parent-teacher conferences are over and I'll have a lot more free time.

I have tried a memory-card USB reader thanks to Erin, which was a great idea but for some reason didn't work, and I've ordered what I thought was the correct replacement USB cord for my camera and turned out to not even be CLOSE to the right one.  I give up.

My poor little Sony Cybershot is riddled with chips and dents and I think there's gum stuck to it.  College was hard on her.

Now that I'm a grown-up and I take care of things a little better, I think my next big purchase will be a new, badass, beautiful camera.  Maybe like one of those crazy ones with the interchangeable lenses.  Suggestions? Nikki?

2 Response to "Brace yourselves..."

juliebrunner Says:

college was hard on all cameras. i lost mine for like 2 years, then it showed up. we puff painted it when we lived in the house. it still has pics from our jr year on it. i'm bad with technology...

Says:

Hello I just found my shoutout in here. I need to actually keep up on my blog and y'alls.

I have a Sony Cybershot from college, too - and it has survived being dropped 1000 times at Cody's/Harpos, being dropped by *ahem* your fiance at a football game (REMEMBER THAT?? hahaha) and my favorite, being dropped in a bowl of melted ice cream.

And it still works. So next camera = another Sony Cybershot for me. I'm impressed with it's resilience and ability to keep up with my drunken antics for four years.

Post a Comment